Limited Construction Monitoring
Limited Construction Monitoring services performed by Building Consultants,
Inc. (BCI) include the following:
- Review of one developer's/contractor's monthly standard AIA format G702/703
Application for Payment
- A site visit within four business days including:
- walking the site and building(s) in progress observing at least 10% of
occupied units in progress if applicable;
- interview of the developer/contractor’s Project Manager and/or
- minimum of eight photographs taken at the time of the site visit of overall
views of the project, major items of work in progress, stored materials on site,
defective work if applicable.
- Review of the construction progress
- A telephoned report to the Client within twenty-four hours of the site visit
- A brief written field report mailed within five business days of receipt of
the Application for Payment.