Join The BCI Team!
We are currently seeking qualified independent contractors to provide:
- Preconstruction Review, Construction Monitoring and Property Condition Assessment services in the Baltimore and Washington, DC Metro areas.
If you are ...
looking for an opportunity to work with a successful company ...
experienced with a construction/ architect/ engineering background ...
not satisfied with providing anything less than exceptional service ...
then we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in construction monitoring/inspections, and/or managing construction projects
- Excellent client relationship and effective communication skills with people inside and outside the company
- Construction site/field experience
- Construction cost estimating experience
- Solid writing and Microsoft Office skills
- History of meeting tough deadlines and a track record as a self-starter and superior performer
- Duties performed can be located at construction sites and at existing properties in addition to general office environments.
BA or BS degree; preference will be given to a Registered Architect or Professional Engineer.
For timely and confidential consideration, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe two projects where you have provided similar services within the past three years.
- Please describe an example of your experience working under your own direction in the field.
- Please provide an example of your business report writing.
- Please indicate your current and anticipated availability in # of hours per month.
- Please state your hourly rate expectations.